Accessing Support

It is always your choice. If you decide not to report, you can still seek advice and support from services for survivors of sexual violence.

If you have been a victim of sexual assault or rape, you can access specialist support services. These services are free of charge and available to anyone. You do not need a referral or to have reported an incident to us before you access these specialist support services.

These services can support you in a variety of ways, including offering a confidential discussion if you are thinking of making a police report, but are unsure what that involves and would like to discuss it. If you do decide to report to us, you can receive support throughout the investigation and court processes.

Alternative reporting options

You can choose to make an anonymous report to us through the Sexual Assault Referral Centre called Dewberry House or the Independent Sexual Violence Advisor service called JDAS, rather than coming directly to us. With no police involvement, doctors at Dewberry House can examine you to check that you are ok and look for DNA evidence, which they will store to support your case. This gives you the option of making a formal police report at a later time if you choose to.

Dewberry House Logo




Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC)
Dewberry House, 6 Plaisance Terrace,La Route du Fort, St Saviour, JE2 7PA
Phone 01534 888 222




Jersey Domestic Abuse Support
Independent Sexual Violence Advisor (ISVA) service
Phone 01534 880505


JAAR (Jersey Action Against Rape)
PO Box 782, Jersey, JE4 0SQ
Phone 01534 482800

Victims First Logo

Victims First Jersey
Phone 0800 7351612


Jersey Women's Refuge
P.O. Box 708, St Helier, Jersey, JE4 0PW
Helpline 0800 7356836 Office phone 01534 619968


Report bad driving / riding

Domestic Abuse

Hate crime reporting

Caught on Camera

How can we help you?