Sexual Offences

Any sexual contact without your consent is sexual assault and is a crime. Contacting the police will start the investigation process. The police officer’s priority is safeguarding you. If you choose to support a police investigation you will be supported every step along the way. It doesn’t matter how long ago you were assaulted, police still want to hear what happened.

If you don’t feel ready to go to the police, Dewberry House the Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) provide medical care and support and can also gather forensic evidence.

Download the Reporting Sexual Offences Information and Support Guide HERE to help you better understand some of the processes involved.

Polską broszurę możesz pobrać TUTAJ

Você pode baixar o livreto em português AQUI

Four Stages  Faqs

Reporting Rape  Support



Report bad driving / riding

Domestic Abuse

Hate crime reporting

Caught on Camera

How can we help you?