Police certificates for emigration

Police certificates for emigration/visas/work permits/residency

If you need a police certificate to apply for emigration, visas, work permits or residency in:

  • Australia
  • Belgium
  • Canada
  • New Zealand
  • South Africa
  • United States

then you must download an application form for an ACPO Police Certificate from the ACPO website (below).

Please don't return the form to us - you should contact  the ACPO Criminal Records Office if you need help.

Criminal Records Office (ACPO website)



Our Force Control Rooms take thousands of calls every year, and are often asked very similar questions. In this section you will find some of those that are frequently asked

Accessing information

In this section are details on how to obtain criminal record checks, firearms certificates as well as other information.


Fancy a career with the States of Jersey Police? Click here for the latest information on how to work for us and what the jobs involve

How can we help you?